Friday, April 20, 2012

Miscellaneous 6mm buildings

I play a fair number of hex-based games and picked up a bunch of cities on 4" hex bases a couple of years back on TMP. I've painted up some before and I'm now working my way to the bottom of my project box so I did a few more.


I knocked these two off in about an hour the other night while waiting for some glue to dry. Nothing fancy but good enough to give the board some life when I need to represent a built up area.


Up next: I finished some 28mm renaissance musketeers and the wash is drying now. I hope to have them based tomorrow. After that I will move on to something else--maybe more renaissance--we'll see what else is kicking around in boxes and drawer. I also keep mulling painting my Battlelore figures.

2 comments:

James said...

Those are pretty neat. Nice scheme, really brings them to life.

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks James. Yeah, they are alright. quite basic resin home casts a fellow did but they have a certain feel. I spent a lot of time on some a year or two back and then these I did as fast as possible and I'm not sure there is a big difference in outcome. I like that they fit in the hexes.