Friday, July 6, 2012

10mm AWI cannon

I am quickly moving forward to completing a 10mm AWI commission (yay vacation!) and today finished some American cannon.


There were three groups of cannon (at least I think these were the groups). First up were some small grasshopper style guns (maybe a bit bigger than that).


Then there were some larger guns.


And finally a mixed battery of small, medium and large. Overall, lovely figures to work with from Pendraken. I quite fancy the fellow holding the torch.


Up next: I have two units of 10mm regulars with the bases drying. And last night I primed and did the flesh on about 150 militia. That is a lot of buck-skin and linen. I hope to finish them off by this weekend. Then onto some 28mm LotR figures I have been chipping away at.

2 comments:

Monty said...

Great work Bob!

Bob Barnetson said...

Thanks--these are nice figures. A few weak ankles but that is expected in 10mm, single pose figures.