Monday, April 7, 2014

Pandemic and some Barbarians

As spring break wound to an end, jess and I got in some more Pandemic and managed to beat the game on heroic. Which kind of cries out for an expansion, no?


I also moved a few guys along to bolster the Germans. These are some MiniArt 1/72 Germans from the 4th century (roughly).


I quite like the axe men above (very dynamic) but the shields never come out (mold issue?). I also like the three fellows below on the right.


I must have been uninspired with these last guys as their shields are lame.


Up next: Some 1/72-scale horsemen and a game of Twilight Struggle with Bruce.

2 comments:

Scott M said...

Oooohh. You guys are playing Twilight Struggle? I'll have to get in a game with you some time as my regular player has become a no-show.

Bob Barnetson said...

Never tried it before so I am keen to see how it goes.